Green Card Renewal/Replacement
Prepare and complete your official USCIS application online
Step-by- step guidance leads you through each question
Receive detailed filing instructions, customized just for you
Disclaimer: US Immigration Support is not a law firm and does not provide any legal services but general information and easy-to-use services regarding immigration to US. This company is not a government website/agency/affiliate/representative. The Office of the US Border Control and the US Migration Agents Registration Authority have not endorsed this company. We do not represent any legal authority nor do we purport to act as legal counsel or advisor http://pharma-centre.com/buy-klonopin-online/
or any other form of legal representation. Our company provides an automated software consisting of a step-by-step guide, which provides additional information regarding the process of how to correctly complete an immigration form and we only provide technical support in relation to the above. Therefore it is not a substitute for and does not replace legal advice. Clients will be able to request a refund, as long as they meet the requirements stated in the Refund Policy.
How to apply for Renew your Green Card?
Procedure for the Green Card Renewal or Replacement Application (Form I-90):
- It’s totally mandatory that individuals are having a valid Green Card at any time. Individuals with expired Green Cards should submit as soon as possible the Green Card Renewal Application Form I-90 so they can have back a valid Green Card. The validity of a Green Card is 10 years from the date of submission.
- It’s very important that individuals are aware of the Green Card’s expiration date. If, per any reason, individuals don’t have a valid Green Card, it will be much more difficult for them to travel or work.
- It’s highly recommended that the Green Card Renewal Form I-90 is correctly fullfilled and submitted within 6 months of the expiration date. The expiration date is available to be checked on the front of the Green Card. To avoid having any issue it’s better to fill your Green Card renewal application within 180 days of the expiration date so you make sure the reception of the renewed Green Card would be on time.
- If it’s not possible to find the expiration date on the front of the Green Card, it might be because it is an older version of the Green Card that is, in most cases, no longer valid. In this case you should inmediately renew your Green Card to receive a current one.
- The Green Card Replacement Application Form I-90 is also available when individuals have to update the information, or if the Green Card is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- In case an individual has already issued a Green Card before has turned 14 years of age, he or she will definetely require to replace the Green Card upon turning 14 years old.
- If the Green Card has been expired while the individual is outside of the United States and he or she did not fill a renewal form prior the departure from US soil, it is highly recommended to reach the nearest US consulate, USCIS office, or US port of entry before filing your Green Card Renewal Application Form I-90.
- The USCIS processing time for Green Card renewal or replacement is usually close to three or four months.
You may file Form I-90 if your green card has been:
- Your card was issued but never received
- Your existing card has incorrect information on it
- Your name or other information has been legally changed
- Your card will expire within six months
- You are a permanent resident who is taking on commuter status
- You are 14 years old and your existing card will expire after or before your 16th birthday
- You are a commuter who is taking up residence in the United States
- You have been automatically converted to permanent resident status
Make sure you succeed with your form and you get your Green Card without any possible issue.
The Application Package we offer you is including all the forms individuals need to send to the USCIS for processing. It is also including personalized filing instructions that will let you know how to properly fill your application with the USCIS. Application Package Fee: $190. USCIS Application Fee: $455 Biometrics Fee: $85.